When ZH Camps are not operating, the beautiful, Zambesi Holidays Centre (10 Kms from Marondera & 1 hour (83 Kms) from Harare) is available
4 big dormitories round quadrangle of
lawns, sleeps 25 in each.
• Three cottages (or smaller dormitories)
sleeps up to 10 in each. Two have large
• Large cottage with double bedroom;
bathroom with 2 showers, 2 basins and
toilet; large lounge with open fireplace.
• In the dormitories 3″ foam mattresses
provided; some single & double beds are
available in the cottages.
(All sleeping accommodation is fitted
with wooden lockers.)
Inside Indaba Building
• Fitted carpet and curtains
• Stage designed for band with extensive
• Accommodates 120 with some on carpet.
• Large log fireplace & 2 lighting systems,
one with dimmer switch
• Ladies & Gents toilets adjacent
• Seats 100 at 10 tables of 10
• Huge log fireplace & adjustable lighting
- Gas and electric cookers(gas is subject to availability)
• Chippers & deep friers
• 2 deep freezers
• Separate washing up area with hot water boiler
• Stainless steel work surfaces throughout
There are 3 hot water boilers feeding 2 quite separate ablution blocks
incorporating a total of:
4 private baths
and 14 flush toilet.
Canoes, Obstacle Course, Playing Fields, Volleyball Court, Team Building Activities
We believe in the power of working together and have many team building activities at the campsite. Our team of facilitators will be happy to help you turn a group of individuals into a cohesive team. Contact us to find out what we can do for you.
Starting from USD $10 per person per night
Children under 2 : Free
The Zambesi Holidays Centre is run under the auspices of ZAMBESI MINISTRIES, an inter-denominational, multiracial, non-profit making Christian organization.
It is our policy to ensure the Centre and its environment are maintained to the highest standards of tidiness and repair. We therefore reserve the right to refuse any bookings from any group not in sympathy with our objectives or whose credentials do not satisfy us. References may be required.